Southern Sweet Tea
Prep time :
- 3-4 family size tea bags
- 2 cups Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 6 cups boiling water
- Pour sugar into a one-gallon pitcher. Bring water to a boil in a pot over medium heat.
- When water begins to boil, remove from heat and place teabags in. Let steep for 5 to 6 minutes.
- Remove tea bags, and pour tea into pitcher. Stir until sugar is dissolved.
- Fill pitcher rest of the way with cold water and stir until blended.
- Serve over ice in glasses. Add a lemon slice or a mint sprig to each serving if desired.
IMPERIAL SUGAR INSIGHT
Click here to see our iced tea TV commercial from 1982!
Shout Out To Our Baking Friends
:: Dana Newsom :: Malea G :: buzibee :: Ann C :: carla r :: Connie W :: William C :: Regina F :: Ashley Madsen :: Sheryl Dean :: Martha T :: Natalie alvarez :: Sharron G :: Jennifer S :: elena p :: lisa k :: Linda R :: Danielle P :: Kerri R :: Anne S