- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 package ramen noodles
- 1 bunch broccoli florets (bite size pieces)
- 2 bunches romaine Lettuce
- 4 green onions (chopped)
- 1 cup olive or vegetable oil
- 3/4 cup Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 1/2 cup red wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce (can use less sodium one)
- Pepper to taste
- Sauté pecans & noodles in about 4 tablespoons of butter.
- Mix dressing ingredients separately.
- Add pecans, noodles, broccoli, lettuce & onions together.
- Add dressing and toss well. Enjoy!
IMPERIAL SUGAR INSIGHT
This is a delightful "any time of year" salad.
This Crunchy Romaine Toss recipe has been submitted by one of our Imperial Sugar friends and has not been tested in our kitchen. If you have any problems with this recipe, or would like to give us your feedback, please email us by clicking here.