Brown Sugar Brownies
Prep time :
Bake/Cook time :
13 x 9-inch pan
- 2 sticks or 1 cup butter
- 6 pouches Redi-Measure or 1 1/2 cups Imperial Sugar Light Brown Sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour (spoon and sweep method*)
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
*Using spoon fill measuring cup with flour until required amount is obtained. (Scooping measuring cup directly into flour bag will firmly pack flour resulting in too much flour required for recipe.)
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Cream butter until fluffy.
- Add brown sugar and vanilla. Then, mix well.
- Add eggs one at a time waiting for previous added egg to be fully incorporated after mixed.
- Then, mix in salt.
- Sift together flour and baking soda and add to above ingredients. Stop mixing once flour is fully incorporated in mixture.
- Spread mixture on a 13 x 9-inch parchment paper lined or well buttered pan.
- Bake in oven for 35 to 40 minutes or until center feels firm when gently pressed.
- Let cool before removing from pan and cutting.
Shout Out To Our Baking Friends
:: debs :: kay b :: Carel Blank :: LEE W :: Rogene S :: Liliana C :: Vivian Slape :: Sylvia R :: Jacquie D :: Tricia W :: Felicia T :: Traci S :: Becka S :: angelina c :: Pamela J :: rose :: Kim B :: Rebecca B :: designerdresses b :: Barbara K